Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Feature and future direction of this blog

I am going to be teaching a course on Personal and Small Business IoT (Internet of Things) Security this spring term.  I'm going to use this blog as the primary resource for the course.  That's because (1) it does contain a lot of entries relevant to the course and  (2) I know my readers will be interested in the material.

Some of the new material will be videos, either ones I add to YouTube or those that I like and are already on YouTube.  So I've added a widget on the right side of the blog.  You can either click on the picture to see the latest addition to my channel, or you can click on the set of three lines in the upper left corner to go to Youtube in "full screen" mode, with the list of videos I've selected along the right side.

Let me know if you have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF