Monday, June 5, 2017

Important Reference Page for Windows 10 update errors

I've experienced a spat of Windows 10 upgrade errors in the past month.  In addition, people are reporting that their Windows 10 machines are "freezing" during operation or startup.  Their computer is useless.  The problem seems associated with either the incremental upgrades or with the big upgrade, "Creators Version." (version 1703, Builds 10.0.15063 and up)  

In other blog entries I have been and will be reporting on specific situations, but here I want to document an important reference page for Windows upgrade errors.  This entry is not for the casual user; it's for the IT pro.  But I need to refer to it on a regular basis, so I am putting it in my blog.  For those of you that are IT proficient, this page will be useful.  


I'm working pretty much full time on computers with upgrade problems.  Some are diagnosed with hardware issues, some are related to the fast start option, coupled with partial upgrades in progress, and some are undiagnosed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF