Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wikipedia Donation Time

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been contributing as often as I have liked.  Life has been complicated the past couple of months and I am working on a couple of books.  One is a dummy's guide to Ubuntu- have to see how that flies.  The other is an historical novel on the Puritans and my family's involvement.  It is based on my genealogy research.

But, the reason for this blog entry is to let you know that this is the time of year when Wikipedia is having their donation campaign.  If you use wiki as much as I do (as well as contributing according to your expertise, I hope), you know that it is as valuable, perhaps more so, as PBS.  So take a minute to donate $5 to the cause:  https://donate.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:FundraiserLandingPage&country=XX&uselang=en&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_source=donate&utm_campaign=C13_en.wikipedia.org.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF