Monday, August 25, 2014

Travel Tips: Using Credit Cards, Getting Cash Best Practices

Kim Komando, "America's Digital Goddess" used to be on a local radio station for 3 hours every weekend.  I don't think she has an outlet in our area any more?  (Let me know if you have have heard her on one of the local radio stations.)  I keep up with her through the her daily newsletters.  There is a superb article on her website regarding all things credit and cash regarding making reservation for travel and making the trip.  I urge you to read what she has to say:

http://www.komando.com/tips/267847/credit-cards-best-for-travel-and-money-saving-exchange-tips

Follow the other links in this article for a good summary of best practices for all aspects of travel.  If she has left something out, send a comment to me using the comment box below and I will review and perhaps add it to this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF