Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Calls from John Kendall, 347 753 9068 are toxic

These calls are from a scam company that is trying to get on your computer and get your money, either through payment of a fee to fix your computer or by stealing your identity.  To see more, see this description.  I am getting about 2 calls a week to fix the problems caused by this and similar calls.  It's good for business, but bad for you.  Please be careful.  Microsoft and any other company will not call you about infections or any thing else involving your computer.  If you have a problem, call me first and I'll sort things out.   Let me know if you get any calls.  If possible, provide the callback number or other information so I can expose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF