Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Calls from Pierre???

Got a call from Pierre, saying something very close, but not exactly, that I had won $25K.  Went on line and found this:

Call from 312-262-0024 on 8/22, left message his name was Pierre and was calling with an awards notification for a prize of $25,000 from a contest I entered last year and for me to call 855-841-6089 and
yelled congratulations!!   I called back on 8/23 and Pierre was out but she could help me.  Said it was for a home improvement contest of $25,000 or cash prize.  She said she needed to verify my information and I ask her if she thought she was going to get my social she was mistaken.  She then said no, she needed more information for the next drawing.  I asked her so guess I didn't win?  She then said yes I did, my name was pulled out of first drawing.  Then told her that I was not interested and she sounded disappointed and confused that I would not want $25,000.  Told her good bye and hung up.

I also found several attempts to say, NO, NO... this was legit.  Hah!  No doubt put out by the same organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF