Monday, April 26, 2010

A Program That Helps You Work in Office But Save to Google Docs

I use MS Office for most of my document creation. (I use OpenOffice too, but I am a beta tester for Office 2010, so I'll be sticking to MS Office for most of the year.) However, I also use Google Docs as an on-line document repository. Google docs offers a suite of web apps somewhat comparable in function to MS Office (2003), so documents can be created and edited on the web, from any computer. Documents can also be secured and shared using Google docs.

There's a free program that synchs MS Office with Google Docs, so you can create documents in MS Office and very easily add them to Google Docs. The program, OffiSync can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF